CHAT GAME OF THRONES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kingdoms of Pal Talk

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do you like Froth?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Gold Coins : 306

Do you like Froth? Empty
PostSubject: Do you like Froth?   Do you like Froth? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 1:12 am

Do you like Froth? Dickcoffee

ELLSWORTH — A Dedham woman was allegedly raped in her home Feb. 10 by a man she met on a social networking site, according to Detective Stephen McFarland. In all fairness it should be noted that the man is a Room Moderator and has come to expect the privileges that come with the position.

On Friday, McFarland arrested Howard H. Frye, 51, of Milford on a charge of gross sexual assault. Gross because his way of raping is contrary to the accepted or expected standard or practice or raping.

Frye allegedly stopped by the woman’s house for a cup of coffee the morning of Feb. 10, and after commenting on how good the coffee was told the victim: "You did good. I think I shall slip you some dick." according to a copy of the arrest warrant. After Frye and the woman spoke for 10 minutes, mostly about meaningless shit that occurs in the paltalk room, she told him she had things to do like house keeping (which is obviously a lie since she lives in Paltalk) and they stood up,” the affidavit stated. “Howard Frye then tried to kiss her saying first: "slip Big Daddy some more sugar Wench!" She put her hand gently against his crotch and said: "Baby's been a bad bad girl" which Frye mistook as compliance. As he rubbed her lower region she pushed on him easily and told him, ‘No.’

“Frye then reached his hand behind her and grabbed a handful of her hair right close to the back of her head,” the affidavit stated. “He then pushed her down the hall from the kitchen and into the bedroom. She repeatedly said no to him as he did this.” Frye responded: "It's too late for that Bitch you gone and done made Mr. Happy get hard " After Frye allegedly raped the woman, he broke out into a Michael Jackson dance, described as the Moon Walk and he proclaimed:" Don't stop till you get enough.. Woooooo!" he then said: "See if Fucker or Pope can top that!" and he left the house and she got in the shower. She texted a friend who called the Penobscot County Sheriff’s Department.

Sgt. William Birch went to the woman’s residence and convinced her to let him take her to a hospital. Sgt. Birch said the woman’s skin was red. “She was very upset and crying, at the very least the man needs to be red dotted!” he reported. McFarland stated in court records that the woman’s skin was still bright red when he arrived at the hospital to interview her. The examining nurse told McFarland that the woman had literally scrubbed some of her skin away, but could still smell Nova's unique funk or spunk according to the affidavit.

Frye allegedly sent the woman two text messages after leaving her residence, the affidavit stated. One message allegedly stated “Are U happy I came over?” and the other said: "Next time I'd like to try oprah teavana chai latte and have anal sex with you." Frye was still incarcerated at the Hancock County Jail Tuesday afternoon and from what sources reported Quite Popular. "Yeah we know how to deal with Rapists" said inmate 522743
Back to top Go down
https://cgot.board-directory.net
Admin
Admin
Admin

Gold Coins : 306

Do you like Froth? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you like Froth?   Do you like Froth? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 12:24 pm

Justice served with a Doubleshot!

Do you like Froth? Asw_zps1bvgjest
Back to top Go down
https://cgot.board-directory.net

Do you like Froth?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CHAT GAME OF THRONES :: CHAT GAME OF THRONES :: THE ROOM :: WINFIDEL-
Jump to: