CHAT GAME OF THRONES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kingdoms of Pal Talk

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FLOOPEY CRUISES

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Gold Coins : 306

FLOOPEY CRUISES  Empty
PostSubject: FLOOPEY CRUISES    FLOOPEY CRUISES  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 11:34 pm

As soon as I see Floppy I think of song videos we used to see on MTV: Rebel Yell / Tainted Love / You Spin Me Right Round .. if even not those exact songs.. still I am imagining Floppy singing any song to some really lucky lady..

FLOOPEY CRUISES  94e3d2f906341d79fbb5e093da75f750
Back to top Go down
https://cgot.board-directory.net
Admin
Admin
Admin

Gold Coins : 306

FLOOPEY CRUISES  Empty
PostSubject: Floppey The Musical   FLOOPEY CRUISES  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 11:36 pm

Win! Great to see you found some type of room. I know you've been down on your luck for the last ten years.

Although I'd like to hug it out with you for Bro on Bro action, I have to meet with Tommy the Pope. Pope's working on something BIG. I can't TIP what it is... okay I guess I can confide in you... we're working on a stage production... We're stripping away the romanticized telling of how people in chat rooms hook up.. this production runs on pure, naked authenticity with the excitement of new love coupled with the misery of cheating partners. Pope  rhymes Rooney with Baloney in one of the songs - pure genius.  -did I mention it's a musical?

I know you understand that sex is a beautiful expression of friendship between two people. There's a scene with Brite Star and her Sister Morning Star singing about the man they love and want to come to the states to marry.. one is washing her only shirt in a nearby stream and the other is mending her only pair of sandals, both women are in love with and singing about, you guessed it- the same man-me.

It's Chat, brought to a stage production GOLD.

Here's one of the songs, the handsome romantic lead who plays me, sings as he prepares for a big date:
Back to top Go down
https://cgot.board-directory.net

FLOOPEY CRUISES
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CHAT GAME OF THRONES :: CHAT GAME OF THRONES :: THE ROOM :: BIG FLOPPEY-
Jump to: